Welcome!


Hello, stranger! 


I am George and right now you are on my blog. No matter how you came across it, I hope you'll have a good experience while staying here.
I have been a fan of video games for more than I can remember. I am currently 18 years old, and although I may not seem to, I have a good number of years behind me when it comes to playing video games.

My gaming history


I started by playing games on an old nintendo console when I was 5 years old. Until then, I used to watch my dad playing on it. The first game he taught me to play and that I've ever played was Mario Bros. and I must admit it still holds a top spot on my list. His favorite was Tetris, so we always fought when it came to what game to play.

I got my first computer 2 years later and that's when my gaming passion started to form. Some games from my childhood are The Sims, Captain Claw, the GTA series (Vice City, San Andreas, GTA III) and Unreal Tournament. I still play some of them from time to time, when I get bored of the games I'm currently playing.

Today I like playing almost anything, as long as it has a high replayability rate or it is a multiplayer game. Most of the time you'll see me playing Europa Universalis IV, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Rust, Sid Meier's Civilization V and other titles from my Steam Library.

Why a blog?


I decided to start this blog in order to share my passion for gaming with everyone that is also a fan of wasting hours in front of the computer, playing with pixels. I will mainly post game reviews, but I will try and alternate them with other posts, such as news about different games or even interviews, if I can get in touch with popular people.

Thanks for passing by and I hope you won't regret spending time here on my blog !

You can find me here:
Facebook: here
Twitter: here
Email: royalflush3769@gmail.com

2 comments:

 
George's Corner © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter